Week of March 19, 2012 Archives
RealClearMarkets Research Reports
Monday, March 19Is the VIX Index Flashing a Buy Signal?
- Chris Ciovacco, Ciovacco CapitalAge-Based Portfolios Ignore Valuation
- John Coumarianos, InstitutionalWeekly Economic & Financial Commentary
- Wells Fargo Economics GroupThere Are Alternatives to Goldman Sachs
- Tom Sowanick, Omnivest Grp.
Tuesday, March 20Mr. Smith (Greg) Goes to Wall Street
- Joseph Calhoun, Alhambra PartnersOvervalued, Overbought, & Overbullish
- John Hussman, Hussman FundsYet Another Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Alex Pollock, American Enterprise Inst.Barrel Bill, 2012
- Spyros Andreopoulos & Sung Woen Kang, Morgan Stanley
Wednesday, March 21The Fed's March Madness
- Brian Wesbury/Robert Stein, First Trust AdvisorsFebruary Housing Starts Pull Back
- Mark Vitner, Wells Fargo EconomicsFalling Treasury Yields: A Currency Angle
- Axel Merk, Merk InvestmentsNow the Big Problem Is Corporate Profits!
- Tom Sowanick, Omnivest Group
Thursday, March 22It's Deja Vu All Over Again
- Howard Marks, Oaktree Capital ManagementFinancials: Barely Moved Relative to '07
- Chris Ciovacco, Ciovacco CapitalTop 10 Dividend Stocks From Our Ultimate Stock Pickers
- MorningstarExisting Home Sales Dip In February
- Mark Vitner, Wells Fargo Economics
Friday, March 23Leading Indicators Point to Moderate Growth
- John Silvia, Wells FargoUpdate On Health of the U.S. Market
- David Kotok, Cumberland Advisors4 In 10 Americans Say Energy Situation "Serious"
- Jeffrey Jones, GallupRegulated Energy: Rise and Shine
- Olazabal, Devir & Seo, Pimco Asset Mgmt